Being a Certified Kanban Management Professional is a reflection of your ability to implement and successfully manage outcomes of this ‘alternate path to Agile’. As a Kanban Management Professional you will be expected to contribute to problem solving, manage flow, promote collaboration and experimentation and reduce bottlenecks to help improve business agility and deliver superior quality end products. Considering that Kanban’s popularity as an effective project management methodology is growing, these niche skills will help you succeed professionally and personally and ensure project success.
Day 1 & 2
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
- Managers and team members who want to implement or improve their existing Kanban processes and CIO’s, department managers, line managers, team leaders, project managers, technical leaders, and engineers will find this course useful.
There are no prerequisites to attend this workshop. But attendees should be familiar with the Kanban Method and a conceptual overview of the full “alternative path to agility.” Course participants are encouraged to read the book Kanban by David J. Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
From the Course:
- Get in-depth knowledge of Kanban principles and practices
- Understand how to design and maintain a Kanban system into your existing work environment through case studies, interactive role play, exercises and discussions
- Learn to improve service delivery with Kanban systems and ensure better customer focus
- Use the benefits of pull-based workflow, limit Work In Progress (WIP), ensure multitasking and collaboration
From the Workshop:
- 2-day course conducted by certified instructor
- Simulations and role-play based coaching
- Certificate issued by Lean Kanban University
- Membership in LKU and listing in the LKU Alumni Directory
- Digital download of David Anderson’s book Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business
- Two case studies based on trainer’s real-life experience
On successful completion of the course, candidates will get a Certificate of Completion- KMP II class and get the credential of Kanban Management Professional, if the participant has also completed KPM – I.