The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is an effective methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs to carry out this transformation seamlessly. This framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success.
When an enterprise changes its fundamental business process, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace the Hows and Whys of Agile. Our 2-day Leading SAFe training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking and product development flow.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management; In short, it is for Managers and above.
- Scrum Experience
What You Get as part of workshop:
- PDF Workbooks
- Instructor Materials and Handouts
- 16 PMI PDUs
- 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- SAFe Agilist (SA) certification if participant passes the exam
- Online course feedback survey
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SA member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.